Verified Pre-Screened Home-based & Freelance Job Listings


How long have you been searching for legitimate work at home?

How much time have you wasted scouring the Internet for a valid home based job?

How often have you wished you could just find a way to stay home with your children and still earn an income?

The difficulty I faced back in 1997 trying to find a legitimate and ethical telecommute job has been echoed repeatedly by my visitors and customers over the years, and is the major motivating factor in my commitment to provide superior assistance to other Moms who are seeking work at home.

All I really wanted to do was find a way to stay home with my pre-schoolers, and utilize my education and training. Not to mention the fact that we really needed the financial help, and a second income was vital in order for us just to survive financially.

I spent the better part of two years searching, and all I came up with was a ton of scams, and precious few legitimate opportunities.

If you've spent any amount of time trying to find a valid telecommute job in the sea of scams online, then you know exactly what I'm talking about when I say I got completely fed up with seeing all the sites run by people who claimed they "understood my desire to work at home", were "sympathetic to my frustration", and then promising me a job for a "small fee"...

I don't know about you, but I lost hundreds of dollars paying those "small fees" before I realized that they were making promises they couldn't keep, and had no intention of keeping.

As more Mothers & other job seekers contacted me -- many being qualified professionals seeking to make the transition from a traditional office to a "work at home" life style -- I became more committed to researching and discovering employers who were interested in outsourcing their work to those qualified individuals, and allowing them to work from home.

I spent so much time, effort, and money searching for "real" home-based jobs that the search actually became my job, and my Job List was born. AHW Job List is an online employment portal geared towards anyone wanting to make the transition from a traditional office workplace to a work at home life style, and contains pre-screened and verified employment opportunities, specifically Work at Home, Telecommute / Telework, and Home Based Jobs, Freelance / Contract Projects.

Legitimate home-based job openings ARE out there,
people are hired or contracted to work at home every day!

If you think that our current economy is negatively impacting the telecommuting marketplace, think again. More employers are realizing the benefits of outsourcing work to qualified individuals, paying less overhead per home-based employee, and increased production. In turn, employees are provided with a more balanced life of work and home, which is especially attractive to Mothers, as well as others unable to work conventional jobs for a variety of reasons.

I earn enough working at home, between the contract and consulting jobs I choose to take on and my business, to enable our family to have and do what we couldn't otherwise have and do...and I wouldn't go back to working in a traditional workplace if they paid me to!

But my most cherished reward is God's blessing of being able to work while sitting right here in the same room with my children, watching them take their first steps, color pictures for me to hang on the wall, and experience all of the precious moments that I won't get the chance to repeat...
and to me, this is what "Success" is all about!

Most of my visitors and members are Moms, and many of you want the same thing: not to miss even one precious moment with your child just because you have to earn an income in order to make ends meet, which means you have to place your child in someone else's care.

Some of you are unable to work on-site or conventional jobs due to health reasons, or live on fixed incomes, or are attending college, or have been the victim of "downsizing", and have turned to searching for viable work at home. I have members who come from a wide variety of backgrounds, and have an even wider variety of reasons for wanting to work from home.

But you can't work at home if you have no idea where to start looking!

And that's where At-HomeWorks.com Job List can help with your search.

By supplying leads for you, you can concentrate on applying for jobs instead of wasting your time going from website to website; I'll do all that work for you!